UNINTENDED ERECTION

Close my zip for me, she said. You ladies arouse men and when they harass or cajole you and have sex with you, you later complain. “we are the preys but we provoke the predators to devour us,” an elderly woman shouted. In about half a minute, I didn’t know whether to close the zip for her or to decline same. With a smiling but confused face, I just closed it quietly.

Until this moment, I had never considered sleeping with a lady solely by cajoling her without her actual consent. I don’t know how preying on a woman would be enjoyable to any man. Sure, you will have your happy ending but is that the only enjoyable element in sex? Even your happy ending will be rushed because of the circumstances surrounding same. My female friend who is also a nurse once told me that she will need foreplay of not less than half an hour before the actual sex. In fact, she needs both her foreplay and actual thrusting to last not less two hours.

I have been in the same room with some of the most beautiful ladies I have met but I didn’t have an erection intended to penetrate them. But I have walked the street and had an erection for a lady. I have been in the same room with ladies with the fairest of skins who either wore shorts exposing their fleshy and attractive thighs or had only towels around them which extended no more than their waist but I never harassed them. I have had an erection intended to penetrate a lady I walked hand in hand with on the street.

I have slept in the same bed with the most beautiful of ladies I know but nothing happened. Really, we even joked and talked about things that could have landed one of us on top of the other but it didn’t happen. Yet, I have had an erection for a lady who sat across me on the same seat or a different seat. I have hugged ladies with only clothe covering their nudity who I am sure wore only panties but it didn’t cross my mind to arouse them for sexual intercourse. Nevertheless, I have had erection for a lady who wore a completely modest dress covering her neatly.

To sexually harass anybody is a state of mind. Thankfully, the mind can be controlled. Sure, sometimes it is pretty hard to get someone off your mind especially when they are right in front you or you have lusted for them for a long time, but control is an action word that can always be exercised.
You may be a sex addict and in that case it’s very difficult to control yourself. Believe me, I am addicted to something and I know how difficult it is to restrain yourself from something you are addicted to. But, if you focus hard enough and get the right help, you can always overcome.
As a man, if your female friend does something that can arouse you sexually, draw their attention to it. My dear females, some of us want you as friends, not necessarily girlfriends but we are also human and we have ‘feelings’, know how to relate with us. Remember, not all men are the same and in that sense, know how to relate differently with your friends.

There is no justification for sexual harassment on either sides. The clitoris must be very careful but also, not every erection must enter a hole. Let’s all be cautious.
                                                             
                                 Yussif Ahmed Ibn Yussif
                                  ahmed.yussiph@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PERPETUITY

PRICKLY PRIDE

QUENCHING THE DESIRE TO DRINK; SAVE THAT PREGNANCY