K,R,R,P,E; MY ANGELS AND DEMONS

I can make you sleep at my place but you would have to leave very early in the morning, she said over the phone. That is how I was able to complete my tertiary education. Today, I say thank you to you, Khadija. You gave me accommodation, fed me and even paid part of my fees for me. I can’t write about everything you have done for me. Thank you so much. You have inspired in so many ways. Our relationship has been rocky over the past few months due to my own somewhat intermitent nonsensical traits. But I really hope that we get through it and come back to what we used to be. I love you, girl. I love you and you know I do.

Ruth, you are part of the process that has got me where I am today. We became close through Khadija. And since then, just like Khadija, you have been a tremendous blessing to my life. Thank you so much for your goodness. You have fed me, clothed me, sheltered me and paid my fees. You and Khadija, together helped me complete my education. And even today, you both continue to hold my hand when I need it most. I thank you both for your unrelenting effort to help me get through tough times. It has not been easy but you have been a blessing through it all. Thank you. I won’t have to say I love you. 

Rachael, you and I have been friends for a decade now. It has not been all rosy but we are still together. We had our toughest time of our friendship this year. But we can get through it, I know it. In fact, we are through it already. You have also been more than a blessing to my life. We have had so many conversations it is hard to keep track of. You know me better than any of my friends. You know when I am laughing because I am happy or when I just have to. I appreciate you, Rachael. I admire your resilience and your desire to help mankind.  I cannot count all the things you have blessed my life with, all I want to say is, thank you so much. You are everything to me. Till the end of time, Baby.

Philip. Where is the lady who christened you ‘Phill’? ha! I love you, buddy. I don’t want to say much. You are just awesome. Do the ladies still admire your handwriting? Ha! I miss our long conversations. You are the example that gave me hope that I could also attend SHS. And when I met Ernestina at SHS, I fell in ‘love’ with her. Thanks for everything.

Agya, you are a very big fan of me and my writings. Thank you so much for the awesome support and inspiration. Let us do it even better in 2020. More writing, more reading and more of everything else.

One more name I want to mention; Ernestina. You love me💞. Medaase.

2019 has been a good year with all of you in it. I wish you all the best in everything you do. God sees.

                       YUSSIF AHMED IBN YUSSIF
                       ahmed.yussiph@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Friendships like these leaves me breathless. Thank God for all of them.😊As i read the goodness of what all these people did for you , am convinced there is still a handful of good hearts out there. God bless you and all your friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PERPETUITY

PRICKLY PRIDE

QUENCHING THE DESIRE TO DRINK; SAVE THAT PREGNANCY