DIAMOND IN MY STONES



The day you walked into my life
I felt love
So much love
It was overflowing
My life is simple
Complicatedly simple
Overflowing was too much

So I doubted it
I doubted you
Because you were to much
The love was too much

Little did I know that you were genuine
As frank as it can get

My experiences limited us
I limited possibilities
Of an intriguingly exciting life
Filled with overflowing love
I sabotaged us
I won’t do it again
Not to you
Not to anyone


You have shown me that life is full of possibilities
Ones we haven’t yet envisaged
But I’ll let my imagination save me from today forward

Thanks for your love

                    Yussif Ahmed Ibn Yussif
                    ahmed.yussiph@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PERPETUITY

QUENCHING THE DESIRE TO DRINK; SAVE THAT PREGNANCY

PRICKLY PRIDE