THE TRAIN FACTOR


I don’t really know the actual details of this issue but I have seen news items on various news websites including the government of Ghana website indicating that there is going to be a train service between Tema and Accra.

Well, in as much as I am not privy to the fine details of the matter, I commend the government for the good initiative that they have taken. At least, every journey no matter how tedious begins with a step. I really hope that this is a well thought through project.

I wish the government well in sustaining the project.

Now, to my fellow citizens, let us take part in making sure this train project is well sustained. It is for our benefit that this project has been established. Let us abide by whatever rules and regulations that may come with it.


There will be a free service for two weeks starting on January 29, 2019. I know we are all excited about it but I would implore all of us to continue to engage the services of the train even when the free period passes.  After the free service, it will cost only five Ghana cedis to board the train.

Join the train.

                              YUSSIF AHMED
                               ahmed.yussiph@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERPETUITY

QUENCHING THE DESIRE TO DRINK; SAVE THAT PREGNANCY

PRICKLY PRIDE