RAMADAN SERIES: MY FIRST; KHADIJA’S FOREMOST



Dear Khadija,
I know it’s your first too
Believe me, I know it’s not easy
But take heart and make dua’a
For Allah listens to His servants

Tears roll down
Hands tremble
Even the most arrogant
Becomes humble

The month of Ramadan is here again
Rounding us up in faith

The month of mesmerizing mercy
The month of gigantic joy
The month of perplexing peace
The month of relaxing remembrance
The month of all Godly goodness

There is both peace and turbulence in my heart
Why
This is my first
My first Ramadan without my father
My first suhoor and iftar without him

I am a believer
And I believe and pray he is in a better place with ALLAH



Here is to all the people experiencing their first of same and others
You’re not alone
Let’s pray and ask for forgiveness for our departed loved ones
For our Lord, ALLAH assures us He is the most merciful and ever forgiving

Ramadan Kareem

Ramadan Mubarak

                       Yussif Ahmed Ibn Yussif

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERPETUITY

QUENCHING THE DESIRE TO DRINK; SAVE THAT PREGNANCY

PRICKLY PRIDE