FINDING HOME

She was the figure God built
The Eve I have yet to meet
The home I longed to belong

Then the skies opened
And like magic
She popped out
I stared
Long enough to sin

She moved into oblivion
Unaware of the enchantment
She just emanated
I watched as she turned the curve
Swallowed by the cluster of buildings
I longed for a second look

The conversations are short
But fulfilling
The meetings are accidental
Yet very satisfying

The love that surges through my veins
The adrenaline rush
The sudden shiver
The quickened heartbeats
Why
Make me understand

Love is a person
Home is a person
A single glance
And I found a home in you

To the tiniest element at the bottom of the sea
And the faintest of the sky
I love you
I love you
I love you.......

                YUSSIF AHMED IBN YUSSIF
                 ahmed.yussiph@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PERPETUITY

QUENCHING THE DESIRE TO DRINK; SAVE THAT PREGNANCY

PRICKLY PRIDE