UNFORESEEN LOVE





I’ve seen backs and boobs
I’ve seen heights and hips
I’ve seen it all
Including my favourite
Big eyes
But I didn’t fall for them

I’m not one to break rules
But you made me
I broke my rule
I broke my back
But you were a stranger

I wonder what you
Will make me do
When we become family
From fraternizing to fondling to family
Weird
But I will take it

After all, you broke my rule without knowing
I’m not a believer of love at first sight
I’ve seen backs and boobs
I’ve seen it all
Including my favourite
Big eyes
But I didn’t fall for them

But you came by
Big/moderate back, well, yes
But my favourite
Big eyes, no
So why?
Why?
Why did I have to fall for you the way I did
I couldn’t believe myself



I will cheat on you if we get together
There is one thing I can’t compromise on
Big eyes
To me, they are the most beautiful part
Of the human body

You can have all the awesome
Qualities in a person
But without big eyes
I can’t

Please forgive me
But I can’t
I’ll break your heart
And you’ll break mine
Why not break it now to avoid
Intensifying the pain
When it eventually breaks


                                     
                                      YUSSIF AHMED IBN YUSSIF
                                       ahmed.yussiph@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PERPETUITY

QUENCHING THE DESIRE TO DRINK; SAVE THAT PREGNANCY

PRICKLY PRIDE